Volunteers are needed for all sorts of little and big jobs. Please add your name to our register if you are able to assist in any way.
PHOTO COMPETITION - SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Head over to our facebook page to like your favourit photo.
There are so many ways to get involved. Become
- a supporter - give to the teams running in the 5km Charity Run (how-to-donate details below)
- a sponsor – cash or in kind, goods, services, vouchers
- a volunteer – event planning, site setup, marshalling, social media, photography etc – there are a million things to be done
- a runner – four different race formats to chose from to suit every age group and fitness level. Remember to submit a training selfie!
- a fund raiser – join the Charity Run and raise funds for your favourite charity, non-profit or community organisation
- an entertainer – strut your stuff on the stage or around the site
- a stall holder – our wonderful markets get bigger and better each year
- a spectator – enjoy a whole day of entertainment, races, food, shopping and socializing
- or Join the committee to start work on next year’s event!
Please donate to help out our Charity Run fund raisers.